Monday, April 11, 2011

EMERGENCY JUAN RIVERA NEWS

Finally, proof that Blue Jays utility man Juan "El Tigrillo" Rivera is ushering in the end of days. In my dedicated research I stumbled across this video, obviously used to train youths for his militia.

At the 0:26 mark he lists off the guns apparently arming the Rivera youth.

At 0:37, he baits and corrupts the young with visions of sweet sweet Tecate.



I believe, as seen at 1:15 of the video, he will refrer the the first stage of the Rivera rapture as the "explosion nortena". I don't know what that means, but stay vigilant friends.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not speak Mexican, and therefore cannot fully translate what is happening in this video, and only make educated guesses based on my knowledge of Juan Rivera's nefarious nature. If any Mexican speaking readers can fill me in, please do so in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment