Friday, April 15, 2011

Poll, Updated With Pictures: What Should Harper Fight to Defend Canada's Honour?

I have recieved a number of emails regarding this poll. If you haven't entered it already, please do so.

It appears people are hesitant to vote due to some outstanding questions and concerns. I will do my best to address these.

Question 1: Jeff from Saskatoon asks "I am very interested in seeing Prime Minister Harper fight the Psionic Jellyfish, however am having trouble visualizing what said creature looks like. Can you help?"

Answer 1: Yes Jeff, I can. Below is an artist's representation of this fantasical creature fighting a scuba diver. Thank God I don't have to fight it!


Question 2: Jeff from Saskatoon asks "Exactly how big is this giant deer?"

Answer 2: Based on the below artist's representation of the crocodile-headed deer attacking Hogwarts Parliament Hill, I'd say pretty damn big


No comments:

Post a Comment